How To Register
Please take notice of the following items while registering a new student with Havre Public Schools:
- REGISTRATION LOCATIONS:
- New students to the district will register at Robins Administrative Building (for all grade levels).
- FORMS: To register you will need:
- (1) Proof of birth date in the form of copy of birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, etc. for kindergarten students only or 1st grade students who did not attend kindergarten
- (2) Current shot records. This information is needed for all grade levels for registration.
- (3) ED 506 Form: Indian Student Eligibility Certification Form for Title VI Indian Education Formula Grant Program. This form serves as the official record of the eligibility determination for each individual child included in the student count for the Title VI Indian Education Formula Grant Program. If you choose to submit a form, you can fill out the form attached to the registration packet or follow this link to the Indian Education portion of this website and fill the form out online. Questions, please contact email@example.com
- (4) Fillable 506 Form
- Immunization will include written proof of immunization or notice of a religious or medical reason for exemption. State law requires immunization for diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, polio, measles and rubella. Middle and high school students must also have proof of two measles, mumps and rubella immunizations before they can attend classes.
- SPORTS PHYSICALS:
- Physicals are not required of K-5 elementary students but are required for middle school and high school students to participate in fall sports. Physicals must be completed before the activity begins for Middle School and High School students.
- STUDENT AGE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Kindergarten: A child must be 5 years old on or before September 10th to qualify. A child not entering as a kindergarten student but rather as a first grade student, must be 6 years old on or before September 10th.
- BUS SCHEDULES:
- Parents should call the bus garage first, and then check Infinite Campus Parent Portal for bus information.
What Time Does School Start & End?
|Highland Park - Kindergarten||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Highland Park - First Grade||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Lincoln-McKinley Primary School||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Sunnyside Intermediate School||7:55 AM - 3:16 PM|
|Havre Middle School||8:00 AM - 3:40 PM|
|Havre High School||7:50 AM - 3:55 PM|