How To Register ...
Please take notice of the following items while registering a new student with Havre Public Schools:
- REGISTRATION LOCATIONS:
- Registration is done at the Robin's Building (for all grade levels).
- REGISTRATION TIMES:
- FALL REGISTRATION:
- The elementary principals and secretaries are not on duty during the summer months.
- Middle schools principal and secretaries are not on duty during the summer months.
- Havre High School principal and secretaries are not on duty during the summer months.
- DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION:
- Elementary principals and secretaries are available on any school day from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Havre Middle School principal and secretaries are available on any school day from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Havre High School principal and secretaries are available on any school day from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- To register you will need:
- (1) Proof of birth date in the form of copy of birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, etc. for kindergarten students only or 1st grade students who did not attend kindergarten
- (2)current shot records. This information is needed for all grade levels of registration.
- Immunization will include written proof of immunization or notice of a religious or medical reason for exemption. State law requires immunization for diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, polio, measles and rubella. Middle and high school students must also have proof of two measles, mumps and rubella immunizations before they can attend classes.
- SPORTS PHYSICALS:
- Physicals are not required of K-5 elementary students but are required for middle school and high school students to participate in fall sports. Physicals must be completed before the activity begins for Middle School and High School students.
- STUDENT AGE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Kindergarten A child must be 5 years old on or before September 10th to qualify. A child not entering as a kindergarten student but rather as a first grade student, must be 6 years old on or before September 10th.
- BUS SCHEDULES:
- Ask the school secretary or check the bus schedule printed in the Havre Daily News prior to school starting.
What Time Does School Start & End?
Campus School Hours Highland Park - Kindergarten 8:20 AM- 2:45 PM Highland Park - First Grade 8:20 AM - 2:45 PM Lincoln-McKinley Primary School 8:20 AM - 2:45 PM Sunnyside Intermediate School 8:25 AM - 3:20 PM Havre Middle School 8:25 AM - 3:15 PM Havre High School 8:15 AM - 3:17 PM SUNS Alternative High School 8:15 AM - 3:17 PM
- REGISTRATION LOCATIONS:
Last Modified on February 29, 2016